Mailpiece Design Professional Training
FREE FULL-DAY TRAINING & EXAM PREP!
Date: Thursday, February 21, 2019 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
BECO Conference Center
8505 IBM Dr.
Charlotte, NC 28262
Mail Design Professional (MDP) Certification
This full-day course provides in-depth training and exam preparation on postal standards related to designing letter and flat mail to facilitate processing on high-speed automation equipment while maximizing cost-effectiveness and reducing processing delays. MDP training is free, however, USPS MDP Certification is only available upon successful completion of course assessment, which does have a $95 fee. Registrants who want certification may pay for the exam separately.
This course includes:
- Postal addressing standards
- Class of mail and processing categories
- POSTNET, Intelligent Mail® & parcel barcoding formats & print specifications
- Designing automation letters & flats (tabbing, polywrap, deflection, flexibility, etc.)
- Reply mail (BRM, CRM, MRM, PRM, MRS)
- Address Information Products & Move Update
Learners will also receive information on design standards for Customized Market Mail, Repositionable Notes, Election Mail Logos, Privately Printed Labels and Reusable Envelopes.
Instructions for the exam process for certification will be covered during training.
|Event Name:||Mailpiece Design Professional Training|
|Show Event Date:||Feb 21, 2019|
|Individual Registration Rate:||0.00|
|Address:||8505 IBM Dr., Charlotte, NC 28262|