Feb 20, 2020
FREE FULL-DAY TRAINING & EXAM PREP!
Date: Thursday, February 20, 2020 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
BECO Conference Center
8505 IBM Dr.
Charlotte, NC 28262
Mail Design Professional (MDP) Certification
This full-day course provides in-depth training and exam preparation on postal standards related to designing letter and flat mail to facilitate processing on high-speed automation equipment while maximizing cost-effectiveness and reducing processing delays. MDP training is free, however, USPS MDP Certification is only available upon successful completion of course assessment, which does have a $95 fee. Registrants who want certification may pay for the exam separately.
This course includes:
- Postal addressing standards
- Class of mail and processing categories
- POSTNET, Intelligent Mail® & parcel barcoding formats & print specifications
- Designing automation letters & flats (tabbing, polywrap, deflection, flexibility, etc.)
- Reply mail (BRM, CRM, MRM, PRM, MRS)
- Address Information Products & Move Update
Learners will also receive information on design standards for Customized Market Mail, Repositionable Notes, Election Mail Logos, Privately Printed Labels and Reusable Envelopes.
Click here to get the full Mailpiece Design Professional Certification course description.
Instructions for the exam process for certification will be covered during training.